Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sakuya figma has arrived!










If you ask me, that skirt seems a bit to wide/short, and them heels seem to high.



A pretty nice figma, quality was just what one would expect.
It came with seven knifes all together, with six being so tiny I can't help but fear I might lose them!
The striker like decals it came with for showing a bit of emotion were a rather nice touch.
 I thought the way the elbows bent was a bit off, but it might just be my imagination.

Also, I must say I found it rather odd and almost cool that otacute used advertisements raping paper as show in the third and forth pic, might have been better if they weren't crumpled/folded up, but whatever.

Figma cost me $40 with $9 shipping, usd

Can't wait until the other touhou figma I've ordered show up!

21 comments:

  1. Very nice. How much did you end up spending?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed by your PS2 collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks fantastic, great quality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As everyone else has said, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. arghhhh holy shit! that looks a lot better than I expected, I'm torn between this and the sakuya nendo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a cute meido ;_;

    But anyway! So you are Tohno! I drew you a minagi picture a long time ago on /a/ (or /jp/?) and I said that I wish I could find a waifu I could be as dedicated to as you. It was probably really bad though because I've gotten better, and I don't have it on my computer, but I don't really think I'd want to see it again because it was terrible. Ohohoho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've made sure to save and keep every pic of mai waifu everyone and anyone has drawn for me, and poorly done or not, the thought is what counts, and I appreciate it.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy oh boy, a package arrived! I love when this happens :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a rather funny stuffing... I'm loving that fig. Impressive PS2 collection btw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great blog :) -its awesome figma :)

    follwin

    http://chilltimeitis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks great. I thought about ordering her, but I never did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Call me a retard, but how do you enable the "Read More" function?

    ReplyDelete
  13. >Call me a retard, but how do you enable the "Read More" function?

    When posting, use "insert jump brake"
    It's the icon that looks like a torn page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, I was in HTML mode, I couldn't find out how to do it there, since there were no icons like that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete