Monday, April 11, 2011

se kirara

 Akiyama Nozomi from the VN Se Kirara, 
 a free game put out to promote these figures. 
Got her from hobbysearch for 50% off as part of a sale, 
so something it was like 15,00 yen + shipping.



Here's everything she comes with, a nice assortment of accessories as with the other Se Kirara figmas.



Good thing they included instructions or I'd have never figured out how to work a bra!
 Bath supply, including a towel soap dispenser, bar of soap and a rubber ducky, in a bin as shown.

Don't know what it is, but there's just something really awesome about rubber ducks.

She doesn't seem to realize not everyone likes large sizes.

 she's about to get an idea of what happens when you drop the soap

 A nice detail is being able to remove the contents from the jars.
(individual game peaces on the board are not included, I made them myself out of clay... which in the end really badly ruined the table.)

Aya is having none of this.


Still waiting on that vn to get translated... which I know never will be..

7 comments:

  1. >I made them myself out of clay... which in the end really badly ruined the table.

    That's pretty cool, but a shame about the table. You mean your table or the figma table? Either is a shame I guess.

    I haven't read that VN either. It seems quite nice but I doubt there will be a translation any time soon.

    It was a pretty interesting concept to release a game for free to generate interest in future merchandise.

    I think I remember niconico douga came out with a free game too. I've been wondering about the idea of free products like that for a while. It would make more sense in this digital world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Good thing they included instructions or I'd have never figured out how to work a bra!

    Only sluts know how bras work.

    >which in the end really badly ruined the table

    FUCK! When I was smaller, I got the stupid idea of sticking clay onto my toys. I know what that's like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Still waiting on that vn to get translated

    You'd be better off learning Japanese

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Good thing they included instructions or I'd have never figured out how to work a bra!

    lol

    I've never read the VN either, but I may download it sometime next week since I'm looking for a few new VNs to practice my Japanese with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love little details and little parts of accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She comes with nice accessories, you got a good price for her.

    ReplyDelete