Tuesday, February 4, 2014

melon


Akikan! Melon figure by MegaHouse review

msrp; ¥6300
Released; 2009-07.
I think I got this one off amiami when it was sale a while ago, but can’t remember too well. comes from a pretty crappy show I’m sure I’m in the minority when I say I enjoyed.
.
box it comes with is freaking huge.
.
base is a tad on the plain side but serves it’s purpose just fine.
.
The sign helps support the wight of the figure a little bit, but the fig only slightly rests on it, it can easily slide off since there isn’t really much to keep it there..
.
 Here and there the paint application feels a little sloppy, but only on closer inspection.
.
.
 One thing that’s kinda weak is how the back of the sign is hollow.
.
.



.
 over all I think the pose/sculpt is rather nice.
.
.
 Comes with a small melon soda can but it doesn’t attach to anything or any sort of predetermined spot. so I guess you can just leave that where ever.
.
.
fig has plenty of imperfections, but they’re not that noticeable unless you really get close.
.

Not really much to say about this one. Side from a somewhat half assed base, it’s a pretty nice figure I think for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment