Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Minicchu - Moroboshi Kirari


iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls - Moroboshi Kirari -Minicchu review

Bought this in a set off yesasia very recently, was my first time buying from the site. they've got a free shipping thing for stuff over $50 or so which is cool. anyways, I only intended on keeping this fig and selling off the others if I can. I've had mixed results in the past with doing that.
.

all of the figs in this series come in the same blind box like this.
.
 Right away I gotta say this thing is tiny. Figure is actually smaller than a Nendoroid Petit by around 2 cm or so.  from the base the figure is 5cm tall.
.
 The stand is nice compared to Nendoroid Petit stands, even if very similar. key difference is that the Minicchu plugs straight into the stand. Nendoroid Petit stands have a arm type deal that connect to the back of the figure, and they suck. unlike with a Nendoroid Petit stand, I didn't feel like this one was going to break easily.
.
 Obviously not the best detail. Seamlines are clearly visible. Paint job could have been worse considering the size of the fig.
.
 not much going on in the back. what looks to be some indents and slight... I dunno what you'd call them, pimples maybe?.

 when compared to a Nendoroid Petit, I think I liked the Minicchu series a bit more so far. Nendoroid Petit seem slightly plain and boring by comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment