Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mikogami Riko

Mikogami Riko from Anyamal tantei kirumin zoo


This is one figure I was really looking forward to, I mean darn she's so cute, and I just  love the anime.
Picked up this adorable figure off otacute for $51.90 with another $11.89 for shipping.
I must say, it really bugged me they wouldn't let me combine it with another figure i had preordered with them that was released when I got this one, I paid for them both at the same time, and they showed up at the same time, it just seems kind of wasteful I guess.
The box she came in..
Everything needs more hearts!

 First off, the base.
I rather like the theme they're going with this,representing a stroll through a garden of sorts I imagine.
Paint job is pretty nice, can't complain about anything here, it certainly does do the job of holding her up perfectly well.





Nyan!
This figure darn near killed me with moe.
I almost can't stand how cute she is!
Honestly, I can't say one single bad thing about this figure
She's practically perfect!
 I'd say they did an awesome job all around, Especially for a figure of this price.
The only thing I can think to possible complaining about, is the crown, which I think might have been better if they tried to make it look more metallic, but I still think it's perfectly fine as is.
good choices on where to use a matt finish and where to use gloss I think.
Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough, but I wasn't able to find any mistakes in the paint, any normal  factory defects  like those casting lines and the sculpting looks flawless.

Can't forget about that cap.

I just have to say, I love this fig.

6 comments: