Thursday, October 21, 2010

Librorum Prohibitorum Index

This here is just a cheep little trading figure I picked on the other day from a shop, as opposed to the usual ordering online, it's not often I go to stores that sell figs, and as far as I know, there isn't one within 50 miles.
As most of you may know, stuff sold in stores like that are usually horribly over priced, but I still wanted to pick something up to at least commemorate the day.

 So anyway, got Index here for $15, msrp being 680 yen I think, fig is made by Chara-ani.


 Now let's see what we got here!
some assembly required, but not exactly rocket science.

 This thing is tiny!

The figure comes with a little stand, but the thing is practically pointless..
Literally, it has no point, spike, peg, pole nothing.
Looks better without I think.

Here we have her in a nice little spot among some new friends.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, she's really tiny.

    >$15
    That sounds very overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so adorable, she's dwarfed by all the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, yes sounds overpriced, that base is a bit pointless!
    Ah well, she's cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god, that's adorable. She's even smaller than Tewi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I've seen these at my old comic shop/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one itty bitty index with some even tinier silverware.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely tiny, but so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AURG-- S--So expensive for something so tiny and adorable.
    ; A;

    ReplyDelete