Saturday, September 1, 2012

Shokatsuryou Koumei (Shuri)


 Shin Koihime†Musou - Shuri
Manufactured by Kotobukiya 
msrp ¥4800
 released in 2010/02
1/8 scale.
(best loli ever)
Not really sure how I missed it, but boy did I regret it when this came out and I wasn't able to get one. turned out it be extremely hard to find afterwords.
but I was able to recently pick one up from myfigurecollection.net off one of the users, for $46.
all be it used however, box it came in was actually filled with tons of some sort of animal hair.
Not crazy about buying things from people with pets, I've seen far too many images of people feeding their figs to their pets.




First off as always, the box.
The seller made a remark about how ugly it is, but I don't think it's that bad.
and no bite or claw marks from any pets as far as I can tell.
As much as I like this figure, I gotta say, it's almost like they devoted most of the effort to the face area, and eased up a bit as they navigate away from that area.
but it could just be my imagination.

I've come across a few figures of this character, but in my opinion this is the best one.

how can you not like those ribbons.

something that took me a while to notice, was that the two skirts weren't really lined up right, and were kinda wobbly upon further inspection.
turned out skirts can be removed, and the previous owner put them on backwards. easy enough to fix.

some of the detail painting can be a bit off here and there, but it's not noticeable unless you're examining the figure fairly close.
Interesting thing here, her hat is attached by magnet, so you can leave it off with no peg holes or anything, and it stays on really well.


Fan is removable, but I can't see not using it.

main complaint here: The bottom skirt, it has some very clear and easy to see ugly problems with it



If you haven't already seen Koihime†Musou, what the hell is wrong with you?!
stop reading this and go watch it right now!

1 comment:

  1. I've the same fig, and the same complaint with the skirt. Guess it may be a defect in more than just one then.

    ReplyDelete