Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Go! Go! 575 review

Go! Go! 575

So yeah I don't normal do anime reviews but hey, why the fuck not.

so I'll start things off with my most recently watched/completed anime.

gonna keep this one short and simple just like the anime itself. 

 

not really sure what I was expecting going into it, but it was disappointing all the same. I thought music might have played a bigger role in the anime but it was almost none existent.The series is a short ova made up of 4 ep at 3 minutes each.. they don't decide to start making music till about half way in and it doesn't go anywhere. It just sort of ends on ep 4 out of nowhere. dunno if it leads into the game or if they're planing on making more latter on. ether way it felt very lacking and almost pointless.

The whole show just feels like an advertizement for the game, which I'm sure it is. didn't expect much going in and got just as much going out. I'd say I can't recommend it but it's super short so it can't hurt nothing to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment