Sunday, January 12, 2014

Okabe Rintarou & Makise Kurisu

b77aec8cf3c87ab416788243263067cf
Figma #098 /#196 review – Steins;Gate – Makise Kurisu & Okabe Rintarou

Bought these both off amiami.  wasn't crazy enough about Kurisu to buy her alone when she came out, but when Okabe came up for preorder I got the re-release of Kurisu.
Paid 3,190 JPY for Rintarou Okabe and 2,230 JPY for Kurisu Makise.
box1 box2
.
stuff 1
stuff 2Okabe & Kurisu come with eveything shown
.
3The crossed arm parts don't look half bad, unfortunately the act of replacing the arms seemed to loosen up her shoulder joints a bit.
.
4Okabe comes with a pretty nice selection of faces, although I don't know how much I'd use the one from above.
.
DSC06335I noticed Kurisu has a bit of a problem with her sleeve cuffs coming detached which was a bit annoying. when removing her hands they would fall right off as if there was nothing holding them in place. Also, I noticed Kurisu's front hair piece would fall off very easily when moving the fig around.
.
5Slippers being removable was a nice touch I wasn't aware of before getting this fig, but they do fall off a bit easy when moving the fig around.
.
messaging
.
battle
Kurisu comes with Future Gadget #6 'Cyalume Saber' and it's not that great looking.
Okabe comes with Future Gadget #1 'Bit Particle Cannon', but no TV to use it with.
.
boardJust for the hell of it I made a hover board to go with them.
.
carv5Got this car specifically to go with these figs. Largest size I could find was 1/15 scale. It's close if nothing else.
.
super sizeKinda surprised Okabe didn't come with any sort of dr pepper bottles but Kurisu did, in-spite of commenting in the movie that she doesn't particularly like the drink.
.
unlimted drp worksSo as I prey... Unlimited can works.
.
Anyways, these were some pretty cool figs, really glad I got them.

1 comment: