Sunday, October 13, 2013

Nishizono Mio

fgmo01a 
Little Busters! – Nishizono Mio – FuRyu review

produced by FuRyu
made of ABS & PVC of course
released 07/19/2013
Measures 170 mm (6.63 in)
.
Bought this one used off amiami for about 12.08 USD, of course with shipping that was closer to maybe $25.00.
I was never that big of a Little Busters fan but even so Mio was easily my favorite character. This also looked like a pretty nice figure for the price so I felt the need to jump on it.
.
mio boxI found it kind of amusing how the image on the back of the box says "image photo" on it. I really wonder why that is, if they used some stock image with a watermark on it or they just don't know what those words mean. I dunno but it's interesting.
.
03Here's the fig after some assembly. Interesting thing here is that the base has no pegs or anything to really hold the figure in place. It's pretty much held in place by the hand on the railing would is kind of neat.
.
04The paint job could have been better but it's not that bad. It's most noticeable around her hairband but isn't too bad on the rest of the figure.
.
05There are a few seam lines but not too many, I'd say they're only noticeable on her ribbon.
.
07Her shoes in general don't seem to have been very well done.
.06
.
08
.
10
.
09
.
11
.
12
.
Over all I'd say I really like this one, it's pretty nice for something this cheap. I certainly like this one a lot more than any of the other figures I've seen based on this same character so far.
.
Not sure if I'll be getting any more in this series. I think the way all the figures link up side by side is kinda neat, and if this one is anything to go by the others are probably decent. But as said I'm not the biggest little busters fan. We'll just have to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment